Do you know the term “IoT”? What is it?
The IoT (Internet of Things) is a network of ‘devices’ connected to the Internet. It has evolved and allowed for the collection and storage of data and information from our environment, which can be easily analyzed. It is through this growth that Libelium emerged. Their new and innovative solution allows users to collect data through sensors and send information from any IoT device to the main cloud platforms worldwide, without having to implement any programming language
How does Libelium distribute its IoT solutions throughout the Pan American region?
Convergia and Libelium signed a distribution agreement for all countries in America, this includes the countries of Canada, the United States, Mexico, Central America and, South America.
Together with Libelium, Convergia offers you a wide variety of IoT connectivity solutions with advanced technology such as the CxC SIM, which enables Libelium products on the best and largest Mobile Network Operators around the world.
Libelium is enthused to add Convergia as our Pan American Value-Added Distributor and recognizes Convergia as a strong partner to lead suppliers to large Enterprise and Industrials in their digital transformation with connected products”.
Sandra Pradilla, Libelium Distributor Manager
What are the main features of Convergia & Libelium IoT solutions?
- Minimum maintenance costs.
- Compatibility with most cloud IoT device platforms: Azure IoT, Scriptr, AWS, IBM.
- More than 150 pre-made, plug and play sensors.
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure, with custom brackets for installation in streetlights.
- Solar-powered with plug and play outdoor solar panel.
- All major wireless networks WiFi, Sigfox, LoRaWAN, 802.15.4, 4G/3G/GPRS, CAT-M, NB-IoT.
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA).
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T.
Learn more about Convergia’s solutions and how you can improve connectivity and security within your organization by clicking here.